Our Christmas tree is up!
I absolutely love having a real tree, we (Hubby and I) had a fake one only once year in our 15 yrs of being together.
While the fake one was pretty it could not top the real trees we've shared in all these years.
I'm nervous about this tree though, since the weekend we got it, it has been shedding like crazy!
I must sweep up 10,000 needles a day!
I really hope its not bald by the time Christmas gets here!
Every year we get a couple of new ornaments for the tree, there are no themes.
We buy whatever suits our fancy and whatever the feeling is that we are feeling at that moment.
I will share some pictures of our favorites in the coming days!
Thank you for stopping by with such a wonderful comment. Don't forget tomorrow is the drawing for my giveaway so now your entered in it.
ReplyDeleteI love your tree but being real you can not leave it up to long unless you don't use the lights. Myself I always love the real one over the fake but since I have been single I use the fake
Take care and Happy New Year
Maggie