On the new year I wrote that my life was going to be on Hiatus for a while. Well, in some ways it still is, but it is changing. You see just before Christmas my husband of 8 yrs (partner of 18!) told me he was no longer in love with me. I was devastated. There are alot of details that go into the story, I will not go into detail here but to steal a line from Maggie on Just between you and me, he left me for an ugly woman. Really he did. and the kicker is is that he has never even met this woman in person! So he threw away 18 good years for someone he has never met! Well ladies his loss! It has taken me a while to get to that point and I know I'm not even half way there! I have a long road ahead of me but I will survive it.
It has taken me a long time to write this post because after he told me I had the hopeful feeling that he would see what he was doing and tell me that he was wrong and we would reconcile. Well, now if he decides that he is wrong there is no reconciling for me, I don't want him. I'm not going to be the stupid girl that sits and waits for someone who doesn't have respect for her. Oh no, I will find another and I will make sure I'm treated right because I have a lot of love to give and the next man who is lucky enough to be with me will be a lucky man!
Now I am focusing on moving on and taking care of my kids (we have 2) They are the most important things in my life right now and I thank god that I have them because to have to go through this alone would be harder. I'm going to be changing the name of my blog, I haven't decided what it should be yet so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment