It feels like I haven't been on the internet in so long!
We have moved! Not very far just downstairs from our old apartment.
I'm still going through the process of getting divorced from my ex. who decided to move across the country for 3 months to live with a woman he met on the internet. Yeah I know totally crappy. Surprise surprise she wasn't anything he expected! So its just me and my kids in our little apt. living happily most of the time...
So its Thanksgiving a time to be thankful for the things in our life, I really am, I have come through alot and I can still stand up and say that.
Hopefully I will get back into posting again soon, so many things have gone on since my last post I would really like to tell you about. But for now I leave you with this picture...

No comments:
Post a Comment