Now that Christmas is over and done with its time to start thinking ahead to the New Year!
I had planned to go to my sisters house but the snow and the kids being sick postponed
that trip till I think Tuesday or Wednesday.
So my plan for the new year... I want to finally have a clean and nicely decorated home that I can have people over to without being embarrassed or that I have to run around cleaning like a mad woman before some one comes over.
I follow quite a few blogs on here that have wonderful advice on how to achieve this without losing ones mind. I'm not sure yet how to link them here but if you browse through my sidebar I'm sure you can find them.
I think what I'm going to do is start taking pictures (As soon as I get my camera back lol) of what I want or need to change and some of my plans on how I'm going to do it. I had all of the pictures of how the apartment looked when I moved in (horrible) but they are on a zip drive with the tech guy at work so I have to wait till I get that back before I begin posting before and afters. I'm thinking I'm going to start with the front entrance being that is pretty much where I left off before I ran out of money in the summer time when we went back to work and school!
Okay off to start cooking a late dinner and possibly to start cleaning the land fill that my kids call a bedroom! I will take before pictures and put them up at a later time!
Taking photos is a good idea to document the before and after! Have a happy new year!
ReplyDelete