Magpie Olive

Named for our 2 year old shin tzu Olive who likes to collect things and put them in her crate...

Monday, September 5, 2011

It went by too fast...

I feel like the summer just went by way to fast. Tomorrow we start a brand new school year. 

I'm excited and sad at the same time. I know that we're going to have an excellent fall and winter but I'm going to miss having all the time in the world to spend with my sweet children.

I look at all the things that we did this summer and I can't believe how they've grown and what wonderful people they are becoming and I am proud.






So now we get ready to have our grand adventures with a 4th grader and a 6th grader and I know we are blessed and I have been given the greatest gifts any one can ever receive. And I am thankful for this.

Posted by Erin at 7:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Erin
Surprise life... Wonderful boyfriend, surprise baby, 4 kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat, a rabbit and a Guinea pig... Oh and the gecko. Starting over August 1st in a huge 160 yr old house!!!
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • *The Graphics Fairy LLC*
    Denim & Pearls Ephemera! Graphics Fairy Premium Membership
    3 days ago
  • A Bird in the Hand
    Sunrise or Sunset
    1 week ago
  • haus maus
    Longing vs. Having
    9 years ago
  • House of Turquoise
    Rita Chan Interiors
    10 years ago
  • ... in the fun lane
    11 years ago
  • dottie angel
    the end ...
    11 years ago
  • A Glimpse of the Girl Next Door
    11 years ago
  • How About Orange
    A farewell to orange
    12 years ago
  • Daisy Pink Cupcake
    I have a Girl Crush….Sophia Amoruso from Nasty Gal
    12 years ago
  • Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Couture
    DREAM CREATED.....
    13 years ago
  • A Bead a Day
    Did you know?
    13 years ago
  • Mimi Bella Boo
    more furniture in the household...
    16 years ago
  • Dragonfly Cottage
    16 years ago
  • Homespun
    Baby knitting and a bit of rampant consumerism.
    16 years ago
  • Don't Call Me Eclectic
    Fresh Design
    17 years ago
  • IKEA Hackers
  • Spearmint Baby
  • The Behrens Family
  • Butterfly WIsh Events

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2011 (11)
    • ▼  September (1)
      • It went by too fast...
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.