So yesterdays "social" experiment failed miserably. By 11:30 I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open and the kids were still going strong, they just "weren't tired". As they told me, so in the end I pulled rank and told them I wasn't going to bed until they were. For 2 children that "weren't tired" they were both asleep in 10 minutes flat! Maybe I'll try the experiment at another time when I feel more comfortable leaving them up after I go to sleep.
On a better note, a good friend of mine gave me a cookie mix to sample for our next school fundraiser. I had them for a week pushing them off to the side thinking I didn't have enough time (or energy) to make them. Well today I took the mix off the shelf and decided to give it a try. They were so easy to make! I shoulda made them days ago!
It was easy enough to make with both of the kids. I started the dough and then Sky rolled them in the cinnamon mix. These would definately make for an excellent fundraiser!
Oh P.S. I started my craft corner, its cming along really great. Here have a peak,
No comments:
Post a Comment