Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halloween!



   I love Halloween! It is my second favorite Holiday. (Christmas is first) If Halloween came with presents not candy it would definitely replace Christmas as my favorite. I started decorating this weekend and am about 75% done, the only problem is that with the cats what you think was decorated you can find undone the next morning! My mom asked me the other day if I'm actually using my craft desk (Doubting me are you mom?! lol) So I figured I would share one of the decorations I'm working on right now, I'm also making hair bows for Sky but I haven't taken any pictures of those yet. I found the image over at The Graphics Fairy, printed and enlarged it, and decorated it with glitter. I want to attach it to black ribbon to hang and then it will be done! I will post the finished project when its done.

We're also making glitter spider rings, which should be fun...or it could make me want to pull out my eyelashes with a toothpick. Right now there is glitter all over the floor! I can't wait to get out the vacuum and clean it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment